If you thought your basement was the perfect place for your wines, then think again. How can it be perfect when the temperature fluctuation in a typical basement is between 58 – 70 degrees and the ideal temperature range for all your wines is 53 – 57 degrees?
Why go through the hassle of constantly checking your wine in the cellar when you can get perfectly chilled wine every single time? Wine coolers are the new way to store your wines inside your kitchen at the perfect temperature.
Our Best 3 Haier Wine Cooler Recommendation:
- Haier 12-Bottle Dual Zone
- Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone
- Haier HVCE15BBH Built-In
|Features||Haier 12-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar||Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar||Haier HVCE15BBH Built-In or Freestanding 26-Bottle Wine Cellar
|Capacity||12 bottles||18 bottles||26 bottles|
|Cooling zones||Dual zone||Dual zone||Single Zone|
|Temperature control range||45 to 64 degrees Farenheit||46 to 66 degrees Fahrenheit||41 to 64 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number of shelves||4||9||5 (plus a single chrome bottom rack)|
|Dimensions||20 x 10 x 24 inches||20.3 x 37.2 x 9.9 inches||36 x 26.2 x 17 inches|
When you realize that you have more than just a couple of wine bottles at you home at any given point of time, then it is time to think about a dedicated storage option for your wines. A wine cooler is a great way of storing your wines and you will always have your favorite bottle of wine chilled and ready to pour when you need it.
We have handpicked three of the best wine coolers from Haier, a brand that is known for its quality and its affordable price tags.
Haier 12-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
The Haier wine cooler 12 bottle is a perfect cellar for your small collection of wines. You probably won’t get a better deal than this for a dual-zone cellar.
Each compartment has its own temperature setting with separate temperature controls and LED displays.
The upper compartment has a temperature setting range of 46 – 66F which is optimal for red wines while the lower compartment can be set between 54-66F which is perfect for whites.
There are six chrome storage racks out of which three are pull-out shelves.
It is really quiet and vibration-free due to its thermo electric cooling system. The double-pane glass doors keep out the heat and also reduce the energy used up by the unit.
The dimensions are 9.9W x 20.3D x 26H inches, making it a really compact model that fits neatly on your counter.
- Counter-top model – It is a compact model that can sit neatly on your counter top or even be placed under the counter
- Cheap –This is the cheapest dual-zone cellar you will find out there
- Quiet – The thermoelectric process cuts out the noise and vibration associated with compressor driven coolers
- Stylish – It comes with curved glass dual pane doors and internal illuminating lights for a sleek look
- No sliding racks – Though the shelves can be pulled out, they don’t slide out for easy removal and storage of bottles
- Door not reversible – The door is hinged on the right and cannot be reversed, hence limiting its placement in your kitchen
Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
For those of you who need a slightly bigger cellar for your wine collection, the Haier 18 bottle wine cellar will be a good choice.
No more noisy cellars as this one comes with a vibration-free, ultra quiet electric cooling for both your red and white wines.
The Haier wine cooler 18 bottle is a dual-zone cellar with dual touch screen controls. With a width of only 11 inches it can fit into the smallest of places.
There are nine rust-free chrome racks that will hold 18 wine bottles and can also be removed for cleaning.
Through the amber tinted glasses that keep harmful UV rays away, you can view your collection of bottles that are illuminated with internal lights. The glass is also double-paned to keep outside heat away while the automatic defrost keep the inside dry at all times.
All in all, the Haier wine cooler 18 bottle is a compact cellar with a good capacity that can even be placed on your kitchen counter.
- Compact – The cellar is a slim and tall model which is perfect if you do not have a lot of space in your house
- Budget-friendly –With a price tag between $150 and $200, it perfect for wine enthusiasts with a small budget
- Quiet –The cooling is brought about by a thermoelectric process using semiconductors for a quiet and vibration-free operation
- Eco-friendly – The thermal electric process also avoids harmful chlorofluro carbons, thereby making it an a eco-friendly device
- Noise – The unit might produce noise if it is not placed as instructed. For e.g. If the vents are blocked, the fans may over work and produce noise.
Haier HVCE15BBH Built-In or Freestanding 26-Bottle Wine Cellar
When you have a large collection of wines, the Haier 26 bottle wine cellar will make for a stylish cellar that can fit into your cabinetry or simply be used as a standalone cellar.
This single-zone cooler has five chrome storage racks that slide in and out for ease of use, while a bottom chrome rack can be used to store whites.
Electronic temperature controls and an LED display which wallows you to set temperatures between 41 and 64F for both red and white wines.
Gray tinted, double paned glass door showcases your collection and also prevents harmful UV rays and outside heat from getting into your unit.
Your entire collection is fully viewable through the glass door and is illuminated with internal LED lights.
- Quiet – Despite using compressors for cooling, the unit is quiet
- Auto door-stop – Your wine will stay undisturbed with the auto door stop that prevents accidental slamming of the door
- Front ventilation –Your unit stays cool and ventilated even in tight spaces like under the counter or inside cabinets
- Safe – Keep your collection safe with a lock and key feature
- Reversible door –Place you unit anywhere as the door is fully reversible to be opened from any desired side
- Alarm – The unit alerts you if the temperature exceeds the 60 degree mark
- Internal lights – The internal lights cannot be turned off and are always on.
Advantages over competition
The advantages of getting a Haier Wine Cooler is quite obvious, but for the less informed, here is a quick run through
- Quality appliances
- Affordable pricing
- Available in a range of sizes
- Modern and stylish looking units
- Electronic temperature monitoring and controls
With too many options on the market, buying a great brand such as a Haier Wine Cooler will be a smart choice due to its dependable quality, affordable price and stylish units. We hope our Haier wine cooler reviews of the three best products helps you find the right one for your wine collection, whether it is a small or a big collection.
So whether you are a wine enthusiast or a seasoned wine collector, there is one for everyone and at extremely pocket-friendly prices. Go get one and pour yourself a glass of perfectly chilled wine.
- 1 Our Best 3 Haier Wine Cooler Recommendation:
- 1.1 Haier 12-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
- 1.2 Pros
- 1.3 Cons
- 1.4 Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
- 1.5 Pros
- 1.6 Cons
- 1.7 Haier HVCE15BBH Built-In or Freestanding 26-Bottle Wine Cellar
- 1.8 Pros
- 1.9 Cons
- 1.10 Advantages over competition
- 1.11 Conclusion